Learn more about Dr. Sherri Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Lynn Morgan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherri L. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Sherri Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherri Morgan practices Family Medicine near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Westerville Family Physicians.