A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Morgan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Morgan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Lynn Morgan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherri L. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Sherri Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherri Morgan practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.