Learn more about Dr. Sherri Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Lynn Morgan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherri L. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Sherri Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherri Morgan practices Family Medicine near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Westerville Family Physicians.