A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Nuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheri Nuss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheri Nuss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuss graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nuss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheri C Nuss MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheri C. Nuss practice?
- Dr. Sheri Nuss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheri Nuss practices Family Medicine near Russiaville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Russiaville Family Physicians.