A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Nuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Nuss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Nuss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuss graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Nuss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nuss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherri C. Nuss practice?
Dr. Sherri Nuss practices Family Medicine near Russiaville, IN.
See Russiaville Family Physicians.