A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Peace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Peace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Peace, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Peace graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peace has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri I Peace MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sherri I. Peace practice?
- Dr. Sherri Peace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherri Peace practices Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists.