Dr. Sherri Rosenfeld DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Livonia, MI

January 11th, 2017
Wonderful!
I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld for about 8 years or so now. I have a few mental health issues, and various physical health issues. I am very resistant to treatment, to say the least. Dr. Rosenfeld's care and patience has never faltered. She has never rushed me out of her office. She always gives me as much time as I need and then some. She works with me where I am at, and I am certain she has easily saved my life a few times. She is an excellent doctor who really does care for her patients overall well-being. Sure, the wait in the office is a bit long since they switched locations, but she is worth every minute of waiting.

October 19th, 2016
Great Doc!
Dr. Rosenfeld is wonderful! She listens and is very accommodating.

March 25th, 2015
I’ve been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld since 2011- she’s a great doctor with a really good bedside manner. She isn’t arrogant, and has no problem giving you a referral if you need one. Additionally, she’s good about not being “judgmental”. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld!

February 23rd, 2015
long wait
Doctor rosenfeld is a wonderful doctor she takes her time with you and shes very honset. The downside is the doctors office. You can have a 8:45 appointment and you want get called to the back until an hour or so later. This is unacceptable. If they would call you to the back as fast as they collect your copay this would be a excellent office. I find it very sad to have a big doctors office with good doctors but a long wait time. Not happy.

January 10th, 2015
too long of a wait....if you are really sick go to URGENT CARE
I waited in the waiting room over an hour before they called me then another 15 minutes in the room.

October 28th, 2014
My Doctor
Dr. Sherri Rosenfeld has been wonderful for me. I am a fibro/bone disk degenerative desease/ chronic fatigue syndrome patient with a mental disability. She has always listened and helps me get through that moment to try a different method. She is very patient and very professional at all times.

October 18th, 2014
can't recommend
Very shady doctor. Had no time for me after waiting an hour

October 1st, 2014
Horrible doc and horrible disposition
She's overweight but expects her patients to be in good shape? Please. Give me a break. I can't allow a 38 year old obese girl to tell me to drop a few.

September 2nd, 2014
Dr. Rosenfeld's staff will demand the co-pay before you even walk through the door. She is unprofessional, uncaring, and her staff is rude as well. I'd rather take my chances at urgent care.

June 3rd, 2014
Dr. Rosenfeld is the best!

May 1st, 2014
don't go here
I waited over an hour past my set appt time to see Dr. Rosenfeld when I was in a lot of pain. When I inquired as to when I would be seen I was told that there were still two people in getting of me. I was also rudely told that I should have made the first apt in the morning otherwise it's my fault if I wait over an hour. I ended up leaving without being seen. The doc never called me to attempt to correct the situation.

March 12th, 2014
New patient and same day appointment
I called Livonia Family Health because my in-laws go there. I just moved to the area and came down with cold, that with asthma not good. I thought I would have to go to urgent care and pay a lot more because I don't have a dr. here. I called livonia family health and got in the same day. The place was busy, I waited about 45 minutes before I saw Dr. Rosenfeld but it's cold season so I'm ok with that. The nurses were a little rude, asking health questions as they heading out the door. Dr. Rosenfeld was very nice. She took time wanting to know if this will be my new dr. I said yes so she put all my information in the computer. She gave an medicine inhaler at no cost and showed me how to use it. I have no real complaints.