A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Rutherford, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutherford
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rutherford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from Des Moines University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rutherford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri L Rutherford DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherri L. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Sherri Rutherford has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherri Rutherford practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.