A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Rutherford, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rutherford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri L Rutherford DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherri L. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Sherri Rutherford has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherri Rutherford practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.