Learn more about Dr. Sherri Tahtinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Tahtinen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tahtinen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tahtinen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Tahtinen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahtinen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tahtinen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Ann Tahtinen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sherri A. Tahtinen practice?
- Dr. Sherri Tahtinen has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherri Tahtinen practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.