Learn more about Dr. Sherri Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Zimmerman, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Arthur Zimmerman FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sherri A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Sherri Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherri Zimmerman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cary, NC.
See Cary Pediatricians and Cary Oncologists.