Learn more about Dr. Sherri Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Zimmerman, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Arthur Zimmerman FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sherri A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Sherri Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherri Zimmerman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cary, NC.
See Cary Pediatricians and Cary Oncologists.