A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherrie Bullard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherrie Bullard, Dermatologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullard graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Bullard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Villa Maria Nursing Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherrie Lenise Bullard MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sherrie L. Bullard practice?
- Dr. Sherrie Bullard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherrie Bullard practices Dermatology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.