A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherrie Bullard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherrie Bullard, Dermatologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullard graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Bullard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Villa Maria Nursing Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bullard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherrie L. Bullard practice?
Dr. Sherrie Bullard practices Dermatology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Largo, FL.