Overall Review

1.8

April 21st, 2015
Horrible Dr. Barely even looked at rash. Spent less than 5 mins. I gave myself a better diagnosis.

September 29th, 2014
Desapointed
Both, Dr. Bullard and her nurse were very rude to me. They did not pay any attention at what I was saying. Dr. Bullard seemed to be in a hurry. The nurse even mistreated me.

December 24th, 2013
I agree. Gave great prescription that worked for me. Small skin issues. Nothing major. However, the service was abrupt, rude, and inconsiderate. Did not explain alternatives. When questioned she cut me off as if I was annoying her and wasting her time. Her nurse was just like her, probably picked up the Dr's bad habits. Reported her to management. They looked shocked at the time, however she's still there and clearly the comments regarding her horrible bedside manner keep coming. This was about 4 years ago. On another note, thought about seeing her again as the prescription she provided did work for me, however checking her health grade and reading the comments I see she just wasn't rude that one time to me. This is her true performance overall, and I have no plans on subjecting myself to that again.

October 17th, 2013
Malpractice
the worst experience of my life. please avoid this "Clueless profesional" I took my two years daughter for molestum contagious For a second opinion. she ignore all the diagnostic and applied a acid like liquid burning my little baby legs and chest. She has big blisters . It is horrible . and I feel responsible for believe in her qualifications and experience. Avoid this person

July 16th, 2013
I felt that I was not heard . Dr. Bullard was very quick,abrupt and I feel the need to be seen by another Dr. She scanned my body so fast that there was no way she looked at everything. I had questions and she seemed put out answering and then I felt cut off so I was not comfortable asking any further. Definitely no bedside manner. I would not return to her again.

July 24th, 2012
PATIENT
I WAS VERY CONFIDENT WITH DR. BULLARD, SHE TOOK TIME TO LISTEN TO MY CONCERNS. THOUGH I HAD NOT SEEN HER SINCE MY LAST 6 MONTH CHECK UP, DR. BULLARD, HAD PATIENCE AND HAD A REMEDY FOR ALL MY CONCERNS. I WILL MOST DEFINITELY COME BACK AND WILL REFER MY FRIENDS AND COLLEGUES AS WELL.

December 7th, 2011
Dr. Bullard rushes me through appointments and even forgets to get me the prescriptions she just prescribed. Unfortunately, there is very little communication during the visit. I am not returning and already have an appointment with another dermatologist.

August 17th, 2011
Worst Dr. I've ever dealt with...your better off seeing a butcher at your local Publix...

June 28th, 2011
Why Has This Doctor Been Disciplined?
I totally agree with all of these comments. I have not used this doctor in five years however she stills resonates in my mind. I found her in the yellow pages and decided to use her because we both are women of color, and I thought she would better be able to assist me with my skin condition. She was rude, she scarred my face with microdermabrasion. I always left extremely red which was weird because I'm pretty dark. She claimed that was the result of the treatment. I ended up being hyperpigmented really bad. It took other doctors to assist with correcting the damage she had done. The best thing she did was to refer me to another doctor. She got offended because I told her that she scarred my face with the microdermabrasion. Furthermore, she treated my aunt at Cleveland Hospital too. My aunt is no longer with us today; however, my aunt did not like her either.

June 11th, 2011
In a hurry!
Spends very little time with me. I feel rushed and she treats me like a nuisance. Overall she is extremely rude. First time I saw her I thought she may just be having a bad day but behavior was even worse next 2 times. Office is convenient to my house but I've decided not to return.

May 17th, 2011
Would never use this doctor again. Not attentive to my needs as a patient. She was obviously in a rush. Left feeling like nothing was accomplished, I definitely had to see another doctor after this visit.

September 2nd, 2010
Never Again!!!!!
Probably the worst doctor that I have ever seen! Bad attitude toward patients. Spoke negatively about previous patient's questions. Didn't discuss my condition appropriately with me. Sure likes to cut!!!