A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherrie Godbolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherrie Godbolt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godbolt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godbolt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherrie Godbolt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Godbolt graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Godbolt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherrie C Godbolt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sherrie C. Godbolt practice?
- Dr. Sherrie Godbolt has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherrie Godbolt practices Psychiatry near Olympia Fields, IL.
See Olympia Fields Psychiatrists.