Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sherrie Hauft
Sherrie Hauft, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Sherrie Hauft is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and Barnes Jewish Hospital. She speaks English.
Sherrie Hauft has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Sherrie Hauft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. William Frayer
New York, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Aimee Parow
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Eric Weinberg
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0 mi12