A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Price, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Joint Diseases
- Public Health Education
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Price has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arrowhead Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl Ann Price DO and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl A. Price practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheryl Price practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.