Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherrie Richey
Dr. Sherrie Richey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Richey is affiliated with Central Peninsula General Hospital, Alaska Perinatology Associates and Providence Alaska Medical Center. Dr. Richey has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherrie Richey has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Sherrie Richey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Mark Richey
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anchorage, AK 0 mi28
Dr. John Dekeyser
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0 mi32
Dr. Andrea Wang
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Anchorage, AK 0 mi19