Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Pediatrician
Video profile
1200 Airport Heights Dr, Ste 227
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-561-4567
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Jul 9th, 2013

Dr Richey was very good! However her front office staff was horrible! They lack communication skills and don't know anything about customer service. Ok. That's not completely true, the lady that was at the front counter was very nice, it was the older asian lady who sits kinda back behind was rude, unconcerned and I won't ever go back or recommend friends with no insurance because of her. I was very shocked at the way the policy of no insurance discounts was so rudely "explained" to me after the fact that I couldn't get it and with such hostility she had with me. Heck my ultrasound cost $1000!!!! They should have explained that if they were to submit it to my insurance that I told them didn't cover maternity but wanted to get credit for the deductible that I couldn't get the 20% discount. I trust Dr Richeys medical experience and am glad I was able to see her but like I said I would not recommend them to any uninsured friends. :-(

|  WOW!  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

When you are having a baby you are washed over with emotions. When you are in danger of loosing the baby, you are in turmoil. Dr. Richey was to the point about the chances and made only one promise, that she would be there to fight for life if I was willing to go round for round. She consoled me, talked to me, and even scoulded me when I needed it. After four months of wonderful care and just pure compassion and respect, I had a healthy baby boy. Dr. Sherrie Richey is a blessing manifested.

|  Thanks  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

Thank you so much for your many years of quality service and true commitment to not only moms and babies but the fathers as well... I truely could never have been as blessed as I am today to have 5 beautiful healthy children due to your support and dedication to provide the best care available. I continue to let everyone I know know that if the need should arise they are going to be in the best hands with you... You really are the best of the best... May God continue to use you to help moms and babies and dads... GOD Bless you and yours... Pete Baughn-Bookey

|  show details
Jul 25th, 2010

she saved my baby's life!