Dr. Sherrie Richey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherrie Richey?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Sherrie Richey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015

bad experiance

Horrible experience. It's amazing I am holding my son today. You could feel the prying and judgement regarding my illegitimate situation. At one point she actually got an attendee to yell at me with her. As to my son's birth, he kept dropping weight while she seemed unconcerned, usually trying to sidle out the door mid-questions. While it was already decided that the baby could only handle a c-section, she recommended inducing labor when I showed concern at his plummeting weight. After I almost lost the baby due to his stress and erratic heartbeat, she nonchalantly wandered in and ordered a c-sectionc-section for later that morning. In surgery, she was gone right after my son was pulled out. Any positive review regarding her professionalism or demeanor was most certainly written by herself or a family member as she is quite rude. The nurse was very very nice but please seek out Dr. Asada. Other patients have reported losing their babies due to this unprofessionalism.

July 9th, 2013

Dr Richey was very good! However her front office staff was horrible! They lack communication skills and don't know anything about customer service. Ok. That's not completely true, the lady that was at the front counter was very nice, it was the older asian lady who sits kinda back behind was rude, unconcerned and I won't ever go back or recommend friends with no insurance because of her. I was very shocked at the way the policy of no insurance discounts was so rudely "explained" to me after the fact that I couldn't get it and with such hostility she had with me. Heck my ultrasound cost $1000!!!! They should have explained that if they were to submit it to my insurance that I told them didn't cover maternity but wanted to get credit for the deductible that I couldn't get the 20% discount. I trust Dr Richeys medical experience and am glad I was able to see her but like I said I would not recommend them to any uninsured friends. :-(

July 12th, 2011

WOW!

When you are having a baby you are washed over with emotions. When you are in danger of loosing the baby, you are in turmoil. Dr. Richey was to the point about the chances and made only one promise, that she would be there to fight for life if I was willing to go round for round. She consoled me, talked to me, and even scoulded me when I needed it. After four months of wonderful care and just pure compassion and respect, I had a healthy baby boy. Dr. Sherrie Richey is a blessing manifested.

July 25th, 2010

she saved my baby's life!

May 7th, 2017