A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherril Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherril Durbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Durbin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherril Ellis Durbin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherril E. Durbin practice?
- Dr. Sherril Durbin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherril Durbin practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.