A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherril Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherril Durbin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Durbin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherril E. Durbin practice?
Dr. Sherril Durbin practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.