A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherril Rieux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherril Rieux is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rieux graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rieux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherril Marie Rieux MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherril M. Rieux practice?
- Dr. Sherril Rieux has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherril Rieux practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.