Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherrill Brown
Dr. Sherrill Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA, with another office in Santa Monica, CA. She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherrill Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Sherrill Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.
Dr. Chong Parke
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Rachel Johns
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Chellammal Sakthi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi18