A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherrill Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherrill Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherrill Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Murphy has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherrill Kay Papik Murphy MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sherrill K. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Sherrill Murphy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sherrill Murphy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhorn, NE and Fremont, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Cardiologists.