A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherrilynn Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherrilynn Parrish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherrilynn Parrish, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Parrish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherrilynn H Parrish MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sherrilynn H. Parrish practice?
- Dr. Sherrilynn Parrish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherrilynn Parrish practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Collingswood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Collingswood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.