A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Barnett, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Barnett MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherry Barnett practice?
- Dr. Sherry Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Barnett practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Allergists and Flower Mound Internists.