A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Barnett, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Barnett MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherry Barnett practice?
- Dr. Sherry Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Barnett practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Allergists and Flower Mound Internists.