Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist
3051 Churchill Dr
Ste 130
Flower Mound, TX 75022
972-539-0086
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Lee on Jul 8th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Barnett goes back over 6 years in treating my allergies and asthma. I have always been happy at the medical care and knowledge of the Doctor and staff. Dr. Barnett cares about her patients and is very friendly.

|  show details
by Vicky Goddard on May 22nd, 2013

They have great doctors and a great office.. Would not go anywhere else... Have been going there for many years..

|  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

This clinic is aweful. They are way more interested in patients MONEY than their well-being or health. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this clinic! They will try to strong-arm and bull-doze you into taking tests that you dont want. If you decline, they will be rude and pushy to try to force the issue. Furthermore, they are incompetent. I was informed the nurse would instruct me how to use an epee-pen. The doc wrote a prescription and the nurse never provided any instruction. When I declined to make an appointment for testing, I got a call on my voicemail a couple of weeks later on a Sunday night saying that I had an appointment for the next morning. I did NOT schedule an appointment. I returned the call that night and informed them I did not make this appointment and refuse to pay any charges for cancelling on late notice. That is the last I heard from them. (Thank goodness!) Today, a friend told me about her dreadful experience with an allergist. I asked where she went and it was also this clinic. That is when I decided I must write a review and hopefully spare other people. So, this is me, taking up my valuable time as a gift to you. I just want to do a good turn to my neighbor and warn you against this clinic.

|  Very Poor Bedside Manner!!!!! Fails to listen to patient!!!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Very ineffective listening skills and inability to establish good physician/patient relationships!! Dr. Barnett is unwilling to listen to the parent of the patient to form a proper diagnosis. She is very unprofessional and should not be practicing medicine! In my experience, she was excessive in prescribing unnecessary treatments and medications, disregarding the manufacturer's instructions to physician's when prescribing at least one of the asthma medications to my child! My child had exhibited controlled symptoms under the then current medication! When she was asked to justify her diagnosis and treatment plan when there was evidence to support otherwise, she refused to listen, completely dismissing vital information and then completely discharged my child from her care! She chose to side with her ego, rather than cooperate with you to reconsider a new diagnosis, alleging the discharge is due to her inability to maintain a "satisfactory physician-patient relationship"!!!! Since when is it considered a failed physician-patient relationship to ask a doctor to consider new information to help form a proper diagnosis? Since when is it considered a failed physician-patient relationship when the patient has every right to ask a doctor to justify their diagnosis and how they determined the diagnosis and treatment plan???? She has failed to act in the best interest of the patient, in this case a minor child. If you feel something doesn't make sense with her diagnosis and recommendations and you have evidence to support your disagreement, I urge you to exercise your right to question Dr. Barnett's recommendations. However, be prepared to be disappointed and/or she may discharge you from her care in your process to seek answers.