Learn more about Dr. Sherry Barron-Seabrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Barron-Seabrook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barron-Seabrook
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barron-Seabrook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Barron-Seabrook, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron-Seabrook graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Barron-Seabrook has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry H Barron-Seabrook MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sherry H. Barron-Seabrook practice?
- Dr. Sherry Barron-Seabrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Barron-Seabrook practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Pediatricians and Livingston Psychiatrists.