A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Blumenthal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Blumenthal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry L Blumenthal MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry L. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Sherry Blumenthal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Blumenthal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.