A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Blumenthal is Good. Dr. Blumenthal has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blumenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherry L. Blumenthal practice?
Dr. Sherry Blumenthal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Willow Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cheri Blumenthal, Dr. Cherie Blumenthal, Dr. Cherry Blumenthal, Dr. Cheryl Blumenthal, Dr. Sheree Blumenthal, Dr. Sheri Blumenthal