Dr. Sherry Dickstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherry Dickstein?

November 18th, 2015

Choose another ob/gyn

I chose not to see her again after I had an emergency C-Section for an abruptio placenta and my baby was dead when delivered. Her diagnosis wasn't accurate. The hospital records were inaccurate & I know this because a friend of mine was the scrub nurse in the room. I didn't experience any empathy with her bedside manner....however I do believe she was quite aware of the mistakes made. She never contacted me to check on my progress. I found her cold & impersonal. That pregnancy was very important to me because it was just not a pregnancy but a baby that I had dreamed up having. I was 34 weeks. I believe & it is my opinion she thought there might be a legal suit brought against her....though I did not chose to add that additional stress to my physical & mental pain. That is something that she will contemplate all of her life.

October 5th, 2009

One who cares

If you want a good, caring doctor who listens, and treats you as a patient and a person, it is Dr. Julie Dickstein. I have seen her for several years and she has helped me through several medical problems,taking time to talk, asking about my family, even my quality of life. She is the One!

October 2nd, 2014