A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Fieman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Fieman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fieman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fieman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherry L. Fieman practice?
Dr. Sherry Fieman practices Neurology near Westlake Village, CA.
See Westlake Village Neurologists.