A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Fieman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Fieman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fieman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Lynn Fieman MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry L. Fieman practice?
- Dr. Sherry Fieman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Fieman practices Neurology near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Westlake Village Neurologists.