A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghosh
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ghosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Ghosh, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Ghosh DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sherry Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Sherry Ghosh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Ghosh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Fort Lee, NJ.
See North Bergen Physiatrists.