A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Ghosh, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry S Sewrathan Ghosh DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sherry S. Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Sherry Ghosh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Ghosh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ and Englewood, NJ.
See North Bergen Physiatrists.