A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Goldman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Dale Goldman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sherry D. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Sherry Goldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Goldman practices Psychiatry and Behavioral Pediatrics near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Psychiatrists and Rockville Pediatricians.