A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Huang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Huang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Chu- Huang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherry C. Huang practice?
- Dr. Sherry Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Huang practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.