A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Huang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Huang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Chu- Huang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherry C. Huang practice?
- Dr. Sherry Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Huang practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.