Dr. Sherry Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherry Johnson?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Sherry Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017

Terrible person

My wife goes in to see this terrible person that I would not consider a human being. She litteraly made my wife ball her eyes out after how she treated and talked to her. I would not advise seeing her also read other reviews and you Dr Sherry Lynn Johnson should not be circumcising boys if you can't do it right the first time. I hope someting terrible happens to you Dr Sherry Lynn Johnson for treating my wife the way you did.

September 29th, 2015

Great experience

Let's face it, no one likes vaginal exams of any sort. I typically try to avoid them at all costs and usually I have horrible dr's office experiences. Dr. Johnson was more than kind, and very professional. Its hard to find someone you feel comfortable around, but she definitely made the visit smooth sailing. I will most definitely refer her to friends! Oh, and they got me in the same day!