Learn more about Dr. Sherry Kesden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Kesden is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kesden
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kesden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Kesden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesden graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kesden has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry H Kesden MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry H. Kesden practice?
- Dr. Sherry Kesden has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Kesden practices Ophthalmology near Massapequa, NY.
See Massapequa Ophthalmologists.