A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Kesden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Kesden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Kesden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesden graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kesden has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Horn Kesden MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry H. Kesden practice?
- Dr. Sherry Kesden has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Kesden practices Ophthalmology near Massapequa, NY.
See Massapequa Ophthalmologists.