A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Kesden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Kesden is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kesden
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kesden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Kesden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesden graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kesden has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry H Kesden MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry H. Kesden practice?
- Dr. Sherry Kesden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Kesden practices Ophthalmology near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carle Place, NY and Westbury, NY.
See Massapequa Ophthalmologists.