A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Kesden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Kesden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesden graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kesden has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kesden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherry H. Kesden practice?
Dr. Sherry Kesden practices Ophthalmology near Massapequa, NY.
See Massapequa Ophthalmologists.