A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Taylor, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Lee Taylor MD and PHD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sherry L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Sherry Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Taylor practices Neurological Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Neurological Surgeons.