A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Lim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Ji Lim MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sherry J. Lim practice?
- Dr. Sherry Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Lim practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.