A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Lim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherry J. Lim practice?
Dr. Sherry Lim practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.