A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Ma, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji.
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry X Ma DO, MD, and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry X. Ma practice?
- Dr. Sherry Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Ma practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.