A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Maragh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Maragh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Maragh, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Maragh graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maragh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Lynette Henderson Maragh MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry L. Maragh practice?
- Dr. Sherry Maragh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Maragh practices Dermatology near Ashburn, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenton, VA.
See Ashburn Dermatologists.