Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherry Meadows
Dr. Sherry Meadows, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mendenhall, MS. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Meadows is affiliated with SE Lackey CAH and Swing-Bed, Springhill Memorial Hospital and Providence Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherry Meadows has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Sherry Meadows is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mendenhall, MS.
Dr. Dennis Adams
Family Medicine, General Practice
Mendenhall, MS 0.10 mi42
Dr. Amnuey Chiemprabha
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Mendenhall, MS 0.22 mi
Dr. Chip Holbrook
Mendenhall, MS 0.22 mi23