A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Meng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Meng, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Meng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meng graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Meng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Centers-Queen of The Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherry F. Meng practice?
Dr. Sherry Meng practices Pediatrics near Hacienda Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rowland Heights, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Pediatricians.