Dr. Sherry Meng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherry Meng?

February 24th, 2013

Find another doctor

This doctor's office is the training office for brand new graduates. I know because I have been taking my kids there for over three years. You rarely see Dr. Meng and instead a new face every time and very young and inexperienced MD. Dr. Meng herself works at a hospital and uses her office for extra income. She is not a bad doctor, it is that you rarely see her when you make an appointment they don't tell you that you will be seen by Dr. XYZ and not Dr. Meng. The office is a little cramped and not so clean. There are much better options out there.

November 17th, 2011

The Doctor and Staff are amazing my children love it there!

Dr. Meng and her Nurses do a fantastic job in making children feel comfortable. Overall the Doctor and her staff are doing a great job.

Thank you.

July 10th, 2010

Doctor is hardly there

yeap, most of the time you only see the assistant doc. We waited 1 hr+ everytime which seem forever with a baby. Enough... Fired... gotta find a better doc.

Doctor's Response

02/25/12 I am sorry you were disapppointed and fired us. Certainly you have moved on with your life and hopefully found a place with less waiting time. There are no "assistant docs" in my clinic. We are all board-certified and we communicate and take of patients as a team. Again, my comments are so late because tonight is the night I am messing with my computer.

SHOW

March 23rd, 2010

Poor services

We went to this office a couple of time. The doctors here are not professional. They are not knowledge, clueless about their job. They do not provide any helpful information on your child.

Doctor's Response

02/25/12 I am sorry you feel this way, but all the doctors in our clinic are board-certified pediatricians and no one is "clueless". If you can provide your name we can address your issues. If you would care to ask for information perhaps you would get it. BTW, I am Dr. Meng, and the reason I am writing a comment 2 years too late is that I am simply messing with my computer and just found the urge to say 3 board-certified pediatricians cannot be completely clueless. I do not care a bit about these "ratings", it's just funny to see such non-specific and unhelpful comments.

SHOW

April 2nd, 2009

Dr. Meng is an excellent doctor. My children recieve quality care when they visit her. When she isn't in the clinic she hires very good doctors to fill in for her. Her staff is extremely nice and caring to all our needs. Thanks Dr. Meng and your staff!

Thank you.