A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Neyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Neyman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Neyman, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Neyman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Neyman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neyman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherry L. Neyman practice?
Dr. Sherry Neyman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.