Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherry Rogers
Dr. Sherry Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse. Dr. Rogers has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherry Rogers has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Sherry Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Joseph Byrne
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Preventive Medicine
Syracuse, NY 2.51 mi42
Dr. Richard Sheehan
Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy, Allergy and Immunology
Syracuse, NY 2.70 mi55
Dr. Mark Johnston
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Geriatric Medicine
Syracuse, NY 3.05 mi35