Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherry Saito
Dr. Sherry Saito, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with other offices in Honolulu, HI and Kaneohe, HI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Saito is affiliated with Moanalua Medical Center, Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic and Straub Clinic and Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherry Saito has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Sherry Saito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Eric Kajioka
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Christine Jose
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi27
Dr. James Joyner
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi11