Learn more about Dr. Sherry Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Sinclair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinclair
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sinclair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Sinclair, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Sinclair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Raleigh Community Hospital
- Rex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Lynn Sinclair MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry L. Sinclair practice?
- Dr. Sherry Sinclair has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Sinclair practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Rheumatologists.