A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Sinclair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Sinclair, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Sinclair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Raleigh Community Hospital
- Rex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Lynn Sinclair MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry L. Sinclair practice?
- Dr. Sherry Sinclair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Sinclair practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Rheumatologists.