A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Sonka-Maarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Sonka-Maarek is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Sonka-Maarek, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonka-Maarek graduated from USC Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Sonka-Maarek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Ellen Sonka-Maarek MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherry E. Sonka-Maarek practice?
- Dr. Sherry Sonka-Maarek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Sonka-Maarek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA.
See Torrance Physiatrists.