A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Sonka-Maarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Sonka-Maarek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonka-Maarek
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sonka-Maarek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Sonka-Maarek, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonka-Maarek graduated from USC Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Sonka-Maarek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Ellen Sonka-Maarek MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherry E. Sonka-Maarek practice?
- Dr. Sherry Sonka-Maarek has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Sonka-Maarek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Physiatrists.