- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Sussman is Good. Dr. Sussman has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Sussman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Thyroid Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sussman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherry K. Sussman practice?
Dr. Sherry Sussman practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cherry Sussman, Dr. Cherie Sussman, Dr. Sheree Sussman, Dr. Sherie Sussman, Dr. Cheryl Sussman, Dr. Cheri Sussman