A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ESSURE permanent sterilization
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry P Taylor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry P. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Sherry Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.