A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Weinstein-Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Weinstein-Mayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Weinstein-Mayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein-Mayer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Weinstein-Mayer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry J Weinstein-Mayer MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherry J. Weinstein-Mayer practice?
- Dr. Sherry Weinstein-Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Weinstein-Mayer practices Internal Medicine near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists.