A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Richardson Winternitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Richardson Winternitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson Winternitz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Winternitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Richardson Winternitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson Winternitz graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Richardson Winternitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Richardson Winternitz MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sherry Richardson Winternitz practice?
- Dr. Sherry Richardson Winternitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Richardson Winternitz practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Internists and Belmont Psychiatrists.