A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Wren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Wren is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wren
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Wren, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wren graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wren has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry M Wren MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sherry M. Wren practice?
- Dr. Sherry Wren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Wren practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.