A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Wren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Wren, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wren graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wren has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry M Wren MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sherry M. Wren practice?
- Dr. Sherry Wren has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Wren practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.