Learn more about Dr. Sherry Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Wu, LaC, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry M Wu LaC and MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry M. Wu practice?
- Dr. Sherry Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherry Wu practices Rheumatology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Rheumatologists.