Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Aug 23rd, 2012

Knows what she is doing. She is always right about diagnosis. Great job while hospitalized.

Dr Xi does not understand pain show details Dr Xi does not understand pain
Jun 27th, 2012

This eval is about Sherry Xie, MD. I have seen her for some time and will no longer go to her. That is because Dr. Xi does not understand how to properly treat diseases, manage pain and prescribe good solutions. When we go to her in pain or call her asking for something strong to manage pain in joints, she just tells you to take the non-effective drug she prescribed. When there is joint pain, it does not occur to her to check for gout, which is a common cause of joint pain in addition to RA. Dr. Xi almost always never goes out of the way to take care of patients or follow up to see how you are doing. Based on what our family has experienced with Sherry Xie, MD, we would not recommend her to you. Thanks.

Jun 26th, 2012

I have very complicated medical issues.Dr. Xie was totally incapable of listening to my history. On the first visit she stepped outside the exam room and spent 8 minutes on a personal call that I could hear. She seems stubborn, ignorant and incompetent of anything other than checking vitals. I wouldn't recommend her for anyone who needs a sharp diagnostician or who has medical necessities requiring a smart and competent doctor.