A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Yang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry H Yang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sherry H. Yang practice?
- Dr. Sherry Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Yang practices Ophthalmology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Paterson, NJ.
See Wayne Ophthalmologists.